Friday, August 12, 2011

Sneak Peek- Newborn Session



Babies are just so much fun to shoot (especially when you are related to them)! I was so thankful that my cousin wanted me to capture the precious first days of her little girls life. There is just something so magical about the beginnings. Not only did I get to try out some of my new props, I got to cuddle and smell that sweet little baby(ness) again. After I had my third I hinted quite regularly to my husband that I think FOUR would be just great but even with my sometimes relentless efforts when my youngest turned two and was out of diapers I had to admit that this was the end having babies for me. SO now when I get a chance to cuddle one up I DO! If you want to see even more of this little angel check out my facebook page!




No comments: